Blogger of the Month (November): Hope

Blogger of the Month of November 2009Finally, this blog will start appreciating bloggers for this month and the succeeding months ahead.

To start with the owner of LifeofLemzki, Milafel Hope M. Awe-Dacanay (a.k.a. Hope), a Freelance Writer and Copy Editor, a graduate of BS in Management Accounting and a CBS (Cebu Bloggers Society)member as well.

Honestly, I, until know, was not given the chance to meet this person; however, I started reading her blog a long time ago. It was August of 2009 when I first landed in to Hope's site and everytime I read her post, it gives me the feeling of being practical and true. Somehow, I can see her personality in her writings and the way she writes her entries. She has these ideologies that she rebuts even if she knows what it really means or its effect to an individual...and that is what I like about her.

I can see my good friend, Daisy, in her writings...
"Hope is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul."
I've been browsing her site earlier and I remembered this reading an entry when she was still single...Yes, she is now married, and I bet she is very happy with her life now. Anyways, here are some entries she did that gave me a punch in the heart:
I'll be waiting to see Hope in person...but for know, I wish you well and all the best! Congratulations for being the BLOGGER OF THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2009!!!
2 Responses
  1. nice entry, rab...gambatte!


  2. Thanks Agnes :) This is the start of my new blog :D